Friday, March 9, 2007

Tanzania to host International Trade Expo

[Dar es Salaam, Tanzania]
AFTER voraciously reading the articles in The Guardian newspaper that I purchased yesterday, I see an enticing advertisement that looks something like this:


East Africa Int'l. Trade Expo
2007 9-12 MARCH, 11 AM - 7 PM
DIAMOND JUBILEE HALL, DAR-ES-SALAAM
Visit the multiple products trade show featuring participants from 24 countries
MED EXPO (Medical & Health)
BUILDING EXPO (Building & Interiors)
ITEL EXPO (IT, Tel & Electronics)
AUTO EXPO (Auto & Spare Parts)
INDCON (Consumer & Industrial)
FOOD EXPO (Food, Kitchen & Hotel)
Info: EXPOGROUP Tel: 0757111552 Email: inq@expogr.com Web: www.expogr.com

Without any hesitation, I quickly called the telephone number above to find out more information. To my pleasant surprise, there were no admission fees whatsoever. This should make it a whole lot easier to convince my friends and their kids to tag along. Most importantly, I decided to attend said event and cover it as a Go Africa go! blogger since this is exactly the type of topical business material that I'm looking for. After all, there'll be excellent business opportunities on display, and I wanted to get the scoop.

Could one involve hemp? :-)

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maxwell it is great that you are doing this blog because we need something like it and i hope it goes well.

- Nancy