Sunday, March 18, 2007

Give us your Feedback

[Dar es Salaam, Tanzania]
THERE'S an old saying that still rings loud and clear today:

"A picture is worth a thousand words."

I agree 100%. Well, I also believe that a user's comment (feedback) on a web forum or a weblog like Go Africa go! is priceless. Why? It let's people like me know what matters to you. Most importantly, if you strongly feel positive or negative about a particular article, then I implore you to leave a comment by pressing the comments or post a comment link at the bottom of said article.

However, you can post general comments on this page if they don't relate to any articles.

Thank you in advance. :-)

Go Africa go!

1 comment:

Info Tek said...

Well, I got this wonderful email in my mailbox, and thought I'd share it with everyone. Some day I'll make it up to Mwanza City. :-) Oh, permission was already granted to republish said comment.

From: Deus Sungwa Mgengeli
==============
Hallow Max!
It is good news to read that u r still in Tanzania. I am a regular reader of your blog. I a Tanzanian guy living in Mwanza city on the shores of lake Victoria. professionally I am a lawyer. I am employed in the attorney general's chambers as a state attorney. Karibu Mwanza and consider you have a host on this side of the land.
==============

So folks, keep em comming! And THANK you for taking time to read the Go Africa go! blog, Deus.